Backend Developer (NodeJS/Typescript)
- Develop proficiency API by using cutting edge technologies and techniques.
- Take ownership of the quality and usability of your code.
- Be a team player in a highly collaborative and Agile environment.
Your Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology.
- 1+ years of professional experience with NodeJS project.
- Experience with frameworks ExpressJS
- Experience working with Typescript
- Proficiency in database MySQL, MongoDB, Redis…
- Experience working with cloud computing: AWS, GCP, Digital Ocean,…
- Experience with TDD, CI/CD process. Understanding of DevOps and software products lifecycle
- Proficiency with at agile methodologies
- Strong communication skills in a pair programming environment
- Written and spoken English communication
- You are a supportive member.
- You are willing to learn and develop.
- You accept challenges without a doubt.
- You believe that you can achieve more on a team.
- You rely on others’ feedback for continuous improvement.
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Today’s hires will be tomorrow’s leaders.
- We strive for an open, flat, collaborative, work-hard-play-hard environment.
- We offer competitive compensation with engaging projects.
- Annual company outings, functions, and social activities.
- 13th and performance-based bonuses.